As a specialized memory care assisted living environment, all Autumn Leaves’ professional staff, nursing personnel, and caregivers are specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care. Our on-going education and training allows us to provide the latest and highest quality of care to meet the unique needs of our residents.
Service and Amenities
Each of our family owned communities provides peace-of-mind that your loved one is well cared for and receives the following services:
- Licensed nurses with specialized expertise in dementia care on-site and on-call 24 hours a day
- Staff trained specifically for Alzheimer’s and dementia-related memory care on-site 24 hours a day
- Emergency call response system in each room
- Administration and storage of all medications – with options for re-ordering
- Health monitoring (vital signs, lab tests, therapy needs, glucose levels)
- Assistance with daily living including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility
- Laundry – personal and linens
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-hour security with monitored and magnetically locked exterior doors
Our dietary staff works closely with the Healthcare Coordinator and Community Director to ensure every meal provides the highest levels of nourishment for our residents.
- We are committed to providing the closest to home cooking as possible through freshly prepared meals made from scratch
- Three nutritious meals prepared daily with attention to individual dietary needs
- Snacks available 24 hours a day
- Monitoring of weight loss and weight gain
- Ongoing evaluation of nutritional needs and special dietary requirements
- Monitoring of insulin level for diabetics (when prescribed by a doctor)
Our certified Life Enrichment Coordinator understands that in addition to medical care, incorporating a holistic approach to caregiving is critical to the well-being of our residents.
- Life Enrichment programs that use touch, laughter, music and dance, and other programs on a daily basis to enrich the lives of our residents and keep them active
- Daily Activities and exercise programs that are interesting and fun for our Residents
- Family incorporated activities, cookouts, birthday parties and holiday-themed dinners and events
- Gardening and field trips, Religious services and supervised outdoor walks in our courtyards and walking paths
- Personalized one-on-one programs that help residents continue to enjoy their life-long hobbies such as cooking, needlework and painting
Our all-inclusive, monthly flat rate provides a comprehensive list of services to our residents. For more information on any of our locations or services, contact us at 1-888-662-8886 or e-mail us at email@example.com.